Homes for sale across Scotland

Advanced search or use our draw-a-search facility on our interactive map.

Find a Property for sale in Scotland

eg: "2 bed flat in Edinburgh around 90k"

Find a Property

ESPC Info

15/3 Bellfield Avenue, MUSSELBURGH EH21 6QR

Offers Over £37,500 • First Floor Flat • 2 bedrooms

**CLOSING - 24/03/2017 - 12NOON** Excellent opportunity to purchase a 25% share of this delightful first floor flat in a mature modern development. The accommodation, which is offered to the market in immaculate order throughout, comprises an attractive entrance hall with large storage cupboard, leading to a beautiful triple windowed lounge/dining room and a superb modern fitted kitchen with the hob, oven, extractor hood and integral fridge freezer included in the sale. There are two lovely double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and a luxury modern bathroom with white suite. The property has double glazing and a partial electric heating system with oil filled electric radiators in the lounge/dining room and hall. The property is offered for sale on a shared ownership basis with Castle Rock Housing Association. A 25% share is available with the potential to increase your ownership share in the future. Rent is payable for the remaining 75% which is currently 189.57 per month and factoring charges are also payable, currently 41.14 per month for the upkeep of communal areas and buildings insurance. All interested parties must be approved by Castle Rock Housing Association prior to making an offer.

Lounge/Dining Room (5.07m x 3.07m)
Bright Lounge/Dining Room

Kitchen (2.56m x 2.11m)
Modern Fitted Kitchen

Bedroom 1 (3.28m x 2.89m)
Double Bedroom 1 with Fitted Wardrobes

Bedroom 2 (2.96m x 2.92m)
Double Bedroom 2 with Fitted Wardrobes

Bathroom (2.11m x 1.69m)
Luxury Modern Bathroom

Outside
The property has a residents parking area.

EPC Band: C
Location Map
Close mapSPC Scotland cannot guarantee the accuracy of maps or locations.
Other Area Maps: Google Maps | Bing Maps | Yahoo! Maps
See full details including the property schedule on the ESPC website.
Solicitors Property Centres:EdinburghGlasgowAberdeenTaysideDumfries & GallowayHighlandPerthshireFife & KinrossBorders