An Teallach is situated in a small private cul-de-sac location. Built in 1996, this particularly impressive house provides bright, beautifully proportioned accommodation throughout. Internally the property is impressively presented, flawlessly combining bespoke fixtures and fittings such as a high specification dining kitchen, Villeroy Boch WC fitments, Brazilian Cedar doors and skirtings, Siberian Larch windows, feature Inglenook fireplace with handmade bricks and open stove and closed circuit television/alarm system. The Bow of Fife is a hamlet with a red-spired church (1843) in the parish of Monimail, central Fife. It is situated 7 miles west of Cupar and 2.7 miles from Ladybank. Ladybank is a very popular village with many local amenities and these include a primary school, a selection of shops, bank, chemist, doctors surgery and Ladybank Golf Course which is a British open qualifying course hosting many top events. The village is ideally situated for commuting to surrounding towns and villages such as Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, Cupar and Dundee and is also conveniently placed on a regular bus route. In addition there is a railway station, which is on the main line between Aberdeen and London and this provides a fast link to Dundee, Edinburgh and beyond.
EPC Band: F
For a more detailed description of this property visit: ESPC